Saturday, July 03, 2021

Logic Puzzle: 4 friends

We are 4 friends who live in the same colony, but our houses are painted different colours, so you can tell them apart. I am Puri, and this puzzle is about my friends, our homes, professions, and what our partners do. Their names are Rajan, Vijay, Suri, and Puri (that's me!) 

1. There are 2 artists in the group, and they are not married to each other. 

2. Rajan, the CA, lives in the red house. The teacher does not live in the red house. 

3. The green house belongs to the filmmaker but not to the photographer. 

4. I am an artist and my house is Yellow. 

5. Vijay is a doctor, while Suri is a photographer. 

6. The blue house does not have an artist, but it does have a teacher. 

7. The entrepreneur is my partner. 


1 comment:

How do we know said...

Answer:
Name - House Colour - Profession - Partner's profession
Rajan - Red - CA - Artist
Vijay - Green - Doctor - Filmmaker
Suri - Blue - Photographer - Teacher
Puri - Yellow - Artist - Entrepreneur