Saturday, July 03, 2021

Logic Puzzle: 4 Friends (Ver 2)

Hello! My name is Asha and this puzzle is about me and my 3 friends. We are good friends, even though we are in different grades and go to different schools. We each like a different game, so we play favourite games by turns. Can you figure out who is in which class, which school, and likes which game? 

We are Asha, Bhargavi, Chinu, and Daksha. 

1. Bhargavi loves Uno and the girl in grade 9 likes Ludo. 

2. I am the youngest of them all, just in Grade 3, and I don't like chess, though the girl in Grade 4 likes it a lot. 

3. The girl in Grade 9 goes to RV School, while I go to BVM School. 

4. The children of LS School are given special training in chess. That's why our friend from that school loves chess best. 

5. Chinu does not go to LS School. 

6. The friend from SS school is in grade 7 and she is not the one who likes Scrabble. 

1 comment:

How do we know said...

Here is the solution:
Name - School - Grade - Game
Asha - BVM - 3 - Scrabble
Bhargavi - SS - 7 - - Uno
Chinu - RVS - 9 Ludo
Daksha - LS - 4 - Chess