Think you know your Doordarshan well? Try this and tell me what you think...
1. "Chitrahaar", the weekly program of Hindi Film songs, was telecast every _____________ .
2. This program was an adaptation of "Little Women": ______________.
3. This program was based on that eternal romance, "Pride and Prejudice" : _________.
4. "Malgudi Days" was based on a book by R K Laxman.
True/ False ?
5. This was the first serial based on mythology to appear on TV with a huge production budget. This was also the serial that marked the entry of a film production house into television. Which serial are we talking about?
6. Pankaj Kapoor made a mark as the carrot happy detective in a detective serial. The name of his secretary in the serial was _______________.
7. "Neev" was weekend viewing. The story was about a ___________.
8. Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi was made famous, justifiably, by this excellent execution of a historical. The serial we are talking about is_________.
9. They were staple faces in our drawing room once a week, as they smiled, discussed, and brought rich Indian culture into our homes - Siddharth Kak and Renuka Shahane. The TV series that brought them to us, and that played the game "Six Degrees of Separation" with its viewers was:
10. This was a 5 part serial based on Bheeshma Sahni's novel of the same name. The theme was India's partition.
11. This family saga was made special by Ashok Kumar's commentary at the end of each episode. The serial was ___________.
And your score is?