Thursday, January 09, 2020

Alternative therapies for cancer

Here are 3 tried and tested alternative healing doctors who have saved lives and improved quality or extended lifetimes. Please consult well with them before you make any decision and don't forget to share all details. Most of them can be taken along with chemo therapy.
1. Kamdgenu Girivihar Trust - Valsad - 1 hour from Surat airport - tried and tested by Amit Vaidya who released a bestselling book on his cancer recovery journey - 'Holy Cow - how a cow saved my life ' . It's a 7 day treatment at the centre ( depending on your reports ) Very clean. One family member allowed to.stay with patient. They treat using cow products only. 08141880808 ( Cannot be administered with chemo ) Accepts patients with stable blood works. Please call before going.
2. Narayan Murthy - from Shimoga , Karnataka. This medicine is made from barks of trees rich in antioxidants. It's their family secret and very recently they have started couriering medicine. I am aware if many many cases who have been cured/ better life and can be taken with Chemo. They entertain chats via WhatsApp and you can share Pet scan blood reports via WhatsApp. They choose a medicine and will take paytm payment of 3000 a month. The medicine has a strict way of preparation they will share the details. I recommend them completely. At first I thought it's a hoax since who.sends online? But after success in last few years they decided to spread the goodness. You can also visit Narayan Murthy in Shimoga with reports in case you want to meet in person. Their medicine did wonders and we could see effect in 2-3 days. Number to reach is +919014646206 ( you can refer my name vishala Katta in case they ask)
All the best. So glad to be of some assistance. chin up. No cries. And no loathing sympathetic relatives / friends. I have personally researched all three. Please use your discretion and gut instinct. Don't mix them all up.
- Vishala Katta
*I have removed the second reco bcs apparently that doc has retired. 

Another reco given by someone else on this thread: Navgrah Ashram , Bhilwara.
************** 

Posted here only for reference. Just in case it helps anyone. 




2 comments:

kj said...

I would certainly be researching all options too, if I had a diagnosis of cancer. Damn that disease! I wish we could eradicate all kinds of cancer once and for all. I imagine one day, that will happen.

I hope all is well with you? I'm so glad we keep in touch.
love
kj

How do we know said...

Hey kj… Thank you for dropping by, and I am grateful for you too. :)