Saturday, June 02, 2018

Kijaana on India's top blogs :)

Yeah, I am not one to gloat normally, but this is my personal favorite list and I LOVE being on it!


The top 100 blogs are curated by a real person. The selection is NOT based on an algorithm, and we have no idea when the process begins or ends. But what I love the most about this list is this - all the blogs that are here, are here for one reason only - content. NOT the number of followers, not the technical jazz, and definitely NOT the amount of traffic and followers and google page rank and other stuff that has overwhelmed and choked the simple pleasure of blogging.


The blogs I find on this list are uniformly AWESOME.  So to be on the list IS something to gloat about!


This is the list of top blogs of 2018 and each one is a gem.