Friday, August 03, 2018

Os Ke Rang by Viki Arya - Book Review

If I had the words to praise this book enough, I would do just that. If I had to point out the best pieces in the book, I'd just have to reprint the whole book. Every page leaves u breathless (and I read a LOT of poetry every week), and every single piece is a universe unto itself.
If Brevity is your thing, and if you like poetry that says a lot in a very few words, make Viky Arya a must have in your library.

While the words themselves are beautiful, the composition of the book is also fantastic. The colors, images and the overall "feel" of the book goes so well. This is the perfect book to lose oneself with on a rainy day, high up in the mountains, looking out of a window. As the rain soaks the mountains, the words in the book will soak your soul.

In our library, there is a section of books which are so precious that they are never lent out. Viky Arya's Os ke Rang is the latest entrant to that section.

No comments: