Neeramathalam tagged me...
So here goes - 8 random things about yours truly..
1. I can READ. My reading speed was 400-500 wpm before finishing Class X(that was bcs yours truly took the speed reading course in Class 8), and the reading habit has not quite left yet.
2. I love the color white and everything associated with it. This includes expensive white dresses, watches, platinum jewelry, sterling silver, diamonds, but does not include white cotton sheets that I am responsible for keeping white and starched.
3. Am hopelessly old fashioned and conservative. This means that I am conservative at my convenience and modern about your inconvenience!
4. I don't like to appear in a picture. EVER. (This is especially intended for readers who know me personally)
5. Value brevity. A LOT. love people who can fit a sentence into a word. Especially since I never can accomplish the feat!
6. I have the bestest brother in the world, who is also the best human being I have ever met. OK, and all my other relatives reading this.. forget it, none of my other relatives are in any danger of ever reading this.
7. have an impossibly low tolerance for pain. Especially physical pain. Which means you had better not be around when you let that snake loose on me. Or that cockroach. Or that safety pin prick.
8. This is a difficult tag bcs there is so little to say about self!! Seriously, ask me 10 random things about the world. The world is random!
At the end of this really confounding post, is the passing on of the tag(imagine a cheshire cat grin) to.. (imagine a bigger, more gleeful grin), 8 people .. To Zoe, Chiya, Deepa, Wriju, Aradhna, Twisted DNA, Trailady, Sophie.
And the first 8 visitors to this blog after putting up the post... you're tagged too!!!