Friday, July 22, 2022

A tiny miracle and a guardian angel

This happened 2 days ago, but the need to record it has not diminished. 

So, recording. 

Usually, after sending the child to school, I nap for 2-3 hours. Being a late night sleeper, this is good. 

2 days ago, when I retired to my room as usual to take the morning nap, there was a sharp pain in the left jaw. Since this happens very often, I didn't worry about it at first. Then, the pain grew. Quite a bit. 

Some power literally did not allow me to lie down with that pain. (Lying down with the head raised usually helps in this pain). 

Slowly, I put the reiki hand to the heart, and within 3-4 minutes, the pain subsided. Then, of course, one had the nap as usual. 

This is probably the third time in life that I have actually felt a guardian presence stopping one action and almost commanding another. And each time, it has been a helpful gesture. 

This time, I was asked to record the incident. So, recording. :) 


No comments: