Sunday, July 03, 2022

More funny original quotes

Height of Sarcasm:  Your Honour 

Height of Truth: Your Lordship 

**************

Why I don't follow entertainment websites: 

What they spell binge, I read cringe . 

 ****************** 

The trouble with hanging out with people who don't read the same books is that they don't get half my jokes. Like, how do you explain "Don't be Ravi Subramaniam." to someone?? 

***********

The trouble with our world is that when a product is encountered by an idiot, we try to fix the product, not the idiot. 

************

If men wore bras, the front open zipper would have appeared a century ago. 

*************** 

What did Joe Biden do right after taking over as President of the US? 

Started World War 3 (Also NATO resignations, but World War 3) 

************* 

What is Bill Gates' next multimillion dollar idea? 

Monkeypox

************* 


I'm in that stage in life where a 100 ml bottle of perfume is too much commitment. 

Explanation: 5 ml is all I can commit to. After that, I might get bored or something. 

************** 









No comments: