Mampi's Brilliante Blog Award
Thank you! And Thank you! And Thank you!
This award is for blogs whose content and design are brilliant as well as creative. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliante Weblog.’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!
Here is passing on the Brilliante awards:
1. Adi - His imagery with words defies description and is among the best that i have ever come across. What is more, he has been producing this kind of poetry consistently!! Brilliant is just the word for what he writes.
2. Law and other things - One of the more sorely needed blogs in India.
3. All the mommy bloggers that i have met here in the blog world. Before i went to these blogs, my idea of a mommy blog was a place where children are discussed. Correction: Children are discussed, being a woman is discussed, not in hushed tones, but in open asserted pride. Intelligence and the ability to articulate make a wonderful reading combo.
4. Nabeel - He has not posted in a long time, but every single post they make is wonderful. Nice. Informative. I am partial to this blog.
5. Soulbrush: The Giggles series is truly, genuinely brilliant!! The other series on this blog - One Word, is pretty awesome too. That's a sharp mind behind a soft veneer - a very, very sharp mind.
6. Solitaire: Quick and easy and entertaining does it. Her other blogs are nice too, but this one totally takes the cake!
7. Twisted DNA: This one goes out with a groan. Because no matter how much i try, this blog cannot be avoided if we are talking about brilliance. Not all posts are politically correct, but almost all of them are side splitting funny. This blog has also been consistently awarded every time one had the opportunity (yes, thats boring), but consistency does it - again!
And now for the I Love Your Blog Awards:
These are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
This one is personal, and can be, to some extent, biased. However, if u have got the brilliance award above, consider this one automatically awarded. These are the blogs in addition to the 7 above.
Z: I like her, have liked her warmth, her quiet, Brit sense of humour, and the impeccable language on the blog. I love this blog - always have.
Aurora Sky: Yes, she writes well. But its more than that. its the way she forces you to see your own ghosts in a mirror that she draws in front of your eyes. She is almost.. unreal, and yet, so real.
Cyberkitty: I just like this blog. period.
Human Being: I love the blog, and i love the person behind the blog. This is a marriage of rare interlligence with even more rare empathy and genuine human warmth.
And last but not the least, i really like my Esha blog. it helps me talk, however rarely, and i love the fact that there is a place where i can write what i feel about esha, though one does not really update that place so much any more..