Wednesday, August 03, 2022

कतरनें/ Katranein

You are a complex person. 

From the inside, all the pieces of the Rubik's cube are the same colour. So its very simple. People make it complex by pasting those stickers on top. 

Seeing people without stickers is very easy. What is tough is the willingness to see a person as they are. Remember that the cube never pastes any stickers. The users do. 

My mother paints me white, so I may always be calm. 

Love paints me red, so the passion never runs out. 

The children paint green, because in my shade they breathe. 

Friends paint me yellow, for the laughter and the joys. 

Colleagues paint blue, so everything is professional and straightjacketed. 

It is always the user who pastes the stickers, never the cube. Remove the stickers, and there is no puzzle, no complexity, no challenge. 


The irreverent child takes the pieces apart, discards the pieces, and realises that there aren't 6 sides, only one core. The small pieces are all pasted on. 


No comments: