Monday, May 04, 2020

The things i keep to myself

I usually delete my comments on posts I don't agree with, but this one cannot be lost. Its not just a repartee. It is fossilised evidence that once upon a time, I did speak like this:

Someone wrote: I am sure our leadership knows more than average people like us.

A response: Please don't count me among these 'average' people. I am definitely not average. (and some other disrespectful stuff that I don't want to reproduce here)

My response (which I did not publish on that thread): You're right. You're definitely not average. But if you try hard enough, you will get there some day.
Until then, I suggest Conceited Anonymous.

***************************************************************************

Some person who just won't give up:

Person: Why did you delete your comment? Are you scared that I will blow you to pieces?
Me: I checked my lowest common denominator of stupidity tolerance. You're below it.
**************************

Is there a Cynicists Anonymous? I suggest you consider a membership.
********************

No comments: