Sunday, September 01, 2019

Not Amrita Pritam.. sorry!

That awkward moment when something you have written is attributed to Amrita Pritam..


Chhala appeared on this blog in April 2006: 
https://ki-jaana-main-kaun.blogspot.com/2006/04/tumhaara-naam-chhala-ban-gaya-hai.html

Update: The moderators of the group have changed the image with this post, taking very prompt action. Thank you so much, especially to Pravin Jangid ji and Sarita Trivedi ji who picked it up first thing in the morning. 

I later realised that some posters of these lines with Amrita Pritram accredition have also been circulated on social media. The poster is beautiful, but those words are mine. :) 

Also, another friend from my poetry group has informed me about the posters, and many of my friends were happy for me - that my lines are used as signature lines for Amrita Pritam. I have no view on that. Should it be flattering? Perhaps. But only as their colours are flattering to the butterflies. Their colours just are. My words just are. They exist for me, complete unto themselves. I guess I should be happy. Ok, I am going away to be happy now. Issue Resolved! :) 



1 comment:

prof prem raj pushpakaran said...

Prof Prem raj Pushpakaran writes --- 2019 marks the 100th B'Day of Amrita Pritam!!!
https://www.youth4work.com/y/profpremrajpushpakaran/Prof-Prem-Raj-Pushpakaran-popularity