There was a blog post somewhere that said "It takes a village to raise a child" and the post ended accurately with "You, my blog friends, are my village" - I went "Bingo!" When i read that line.. so true!
There are these symptoms about Ishaan that are troubling me. He is now 11 months old.
1. He has a under the skin smegma deposit in his penis . (3 weeks ago)
2. Appetite badly hit for the last 2 weeks, to the extent that the boy is now pale and the apple anaar juice we are using is not working.
3. Has difficulty passing urine.
4. For the last 2 weeks, some random part of his body gets very warm, stays warm and then cools on its own in about 15 minutes or more. This part is usually the arms or the legs.
5. For the same period of time, he becomes hot in his sleep, hot to the point of suspecting fever, and this is all over, not just in some parts of his body.
6. For the last 10 days, the boy has been more restless in his sleep than he usually is.
7. Today, the boy is running a mild fever, is active and playing, but i m worried.
My gut feel tells me that there is something here that we are not able to put a finger on. Has anyone ever faced this with their child? Anyone has anything to say? Please say it..