Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More on Ishaan

Sorry I have been away.. as can be expected, was busy with Ishaan, and then we had to travel to another city for his mundan...hence the long gap.

Ishaan is better now.. and i can only hope that this was a one off allergy. We started his homeopathy treatment right after the comments on the previous post about Ishaan..

Thank you, Village..and time to celebrate! (Ishaan had his mundan- the traditional shaving of the head, and his Birthday by the Indian calendar) - So, who wants to come for the party? :-)

9 comments:

Mampi said...

Great to know of the good news.
Is mundey ne ta darra ee ditta si,
Hugs to him
and may God bless him.

Mampi said...

Come to my Page
quick
wanna show u something.

Z said...

*trots upstairs to put on my sari* I'm ready for a party!

So glad that Ishaan is better.

How do we know said...

Hi Mampi: :-) haan dara te ditta si

Hi z: Can u pls send across a pic of u in a saree? i keep imagining u in a saree and can only picture the color red(yes, my poor imagination) :-)

Z said...

I'm not sure that I have one - pictures have been taken, but not by me (obviously!). I have a red one, which was the first I bought, but there's a blue and a purple one too.

If I get sent a photo from last week's wedding and it doesn't look too awful, I'll send it on to you. Otherwise, I'll get dressed up and get Dilly to take a pic.

How do we know said...

Hi z: Please, please do!! I will be waiting for that one!

Chiya said...

me wants to come for party :)
God bless Junior!

human being said...

oh i missed the party!
was sick and in bed most of the time... a terrible cold...
homeopathy helped a lot...

sooo happy Ishaan is better... and happy birthday to him...
oh kids with shaved heads are still so lovely, aren't they?

give him a hug and two kisses on both cheeks...

EXSENO said...

I am so glad the he is doing better. I pray he stays better now.